Wednesday Writers Workshops 2020
Enjoy a monthly ARTIST’S DATE as recommended by Julia Cameron in The Artist’s Way
Full day writing workshops hosted by Anne Rainbow and Christine Cooke
- Discover fresh techniques in creative writing, self-editing and marketing/publishing
- Talk to published authors/experts about their craft and experience
- Share your writing journey in a supportive, safe environment
- Meet, share and connect with other new and experienced writers:
Where do the WEDNESDAY WRITERS meet?
The Cottage Hotel, Hope Cove, nr Kingsbridge & Salcombe Devon TQ7 3HJ
10:00 – 16:30 with a break for lunch at 12:45-14:00
When do the WEDNESDAY WRITERS meet?
8 Wednesdays each year:
4 March 2020 - ANNA VENTURA: Tell a Book by its Cover
1 April 2020 - JANET M SMITH: Writing Children’s Fiction
6 May 2020 - PAUL DODGSON: Writing from Life
3 June 2020 - CHRISTINE and ANNE: Reading and Reviewing
1 July 2020 - KERRY HADLEY-PRYCE: Psychogeography
23 September 2020 - DAVID CLARKE: Marketing on Air
21 October 2020 - CHRISTINE and ANNE: Fun in a Flash - Writing Flash Fiction
18 November 2020 - CHRISTINE and ANNE: Quo Vadis? Where Next?
Annual membership (limited to 20 places):
- £240 for full year (eight sessions); pro rata for those who join before 1 September. Deposit of £40 secures your place
- Guest rate: From £40 per day (subject to availability)
Payment can be by bank transfer, or via PayPal.
For more details and/or to book your place, contact Anne Rainbow on 01548 844020 / 07721 695044 or by email at email@example.com
Biographies of hosts and speakers at JourneyWords.co.uk/WednesdayWriters or on Anne's website www.scrivenervirgin.com/wednesday-writers/
Email Christine using the form below.