Established in March 2018 by Christine Cooke and Anne Rainbow, writer, editor, mentor, Wednesday Writers offers a monthly ARTIST’S DATE as recommended by Julia Cameron in The Artist’s Way.
- Discover fresh techniques in creative writing, self-editing and marketing/publishing
- Learn from published authors/experts about their craft and experience
- Share your writing journey in a supportive, safe environment
- Meet, share and connect with other new and experienced writers
When and Where
Pre-Covid19, we met monthly at The Cottage Hotel, Hope Cove, South Devon, TQ7 3HJ (five miles from Kingsbridge & Salcombe).
Previous workshops have included:
- Flash & Sudden Fiction
- Writing From the Inside Out
- Inspiration? All Around Us
- How To Write A Commercial Bestseller
- Using Landscape as Character
- Finding Your Voice - Writing With Authenticity
- Writing From Life in Fiction & Poetry
- Developing An Online Presence
- Polishing Your Words
- Dialogue – Making It Real
- Editing and Reviewing Your Work
- Marketing Yourself And Your Writing
- Giving Feedback
- Telling A Book By Its Cover
- Better Blogging
Email Christine using the form below.